Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce Pro
MERCHANTS CAN EASILY PERSONALIZE AND CREATE EVENT TICKETS WITH MULTIPLE TICKET LAYOUTS, SEND TICKETS TO CUSTOMER VIA EMAIL, ADDS A NEW PRODUCT CATEGORY TO THE STORE, ALLOWS MERCHANTS TO QUICKLY ADD EVENTS, AND NOTIFY CUSTOMERS BEFORE THE EVENT.
Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce Pro plugin lets the merchant add events as WooCommerce products and create an event and event ticketing website with WordPress. Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce is a very unique WooCommerce extension that allows you to create a complete event management website. This WooCommerce event plugin allows you to sell offline events using WordPress. Also, you can easily manage the number of seats (ticket quantity) using the robust WooCommerce inventory management system.
From the Tickets dashboard, the merchants can easily customize & create event ticket content of their tickets and send it to their customers via email. The WordPress events plugin creates a new product type that allows the merchants to add events in a single click.
- Add regular and sales prices to your event.
- Manage stock by enabling the Manage stock option from the inventory section of the product. Also, you can allow backorders on your event-based products.
- The WordPress event plugin has been integrated with Google Maps for providing the accurate location of your offline events.
- The event tickets plugin WordPress allows you to share your event on Facebook.
Top Features of Events Tickets Plugin:
1. Resending PDF Tickets for an Event New
With this new feature update, the admins get the option of resending a PDF ticket for an event to the customer. Imagine this situation, a customer has booked a ticket for a certain event. Now, there were a lot of tickets booked during a specific period of time. This made you doubt whether you’ve mailed that ticket to the customer or not. This is where this feature comes in handy. The admins can very conveniently just re-send this PDF ticket.
Similarly, if you are a customer, you too can use this feature of re-sending the PDF ticket to yourself. If they are not sure whether they have received it or not!
2. Fully Customizable PDF tickets New
There were already multiple layout options available for the ticket PDFs. But why stop there? We have now introduced fully customizable PDF tickets. This allows the users to create event tickets the way they want. The admin can the selected layout — the border type & color, Background color, Text color, logo size, and QR size.
3. Multiple Layouts Options for Ticket PDFs
The WooCommerce Events Plugin now offers a feature that allows users to select from multiple layout options for ticket PDFs when creating and managing events. This feature provides flexibility and customization to event organizers, who can now choose the most suitable ticket layout for their event.
4. Transfer Ticket PDF
The WooCommerce Event Manager plugin allows you to transfer your tickets for an event along with an email with attached PDF tickets. This is a hassle-free transfer process for event tickets that builds customer loyalty.
5. Download Ticket from My Account
The WordPress Events plugin allows merchants to download PDFs of WooCommerce event tickets directly from the “My Account” section of the product page. This direct ticket download helps customers get the ticket in an easy and simple way.
6. Event Filter in Order Table
Event Tickets WooCommerce allows merchants to filter all the event-related orders in the order table. This process helps merchants to filter only the event products and orders.
7. Multisite Compatibility
The Multisite Compatibility feature enables users to manage several websites with comparable features from a single dashboard. Due to its compatibility, the Event Ticket Manager plugin may be installed on websites in your multisite network.
8. Check-In using QR Code
WooCommerce Event Tickets plugin allows customers for an easy check-in process by using QR Code. Scan the generated QR Code on the event ticket sent to you via email in pdf form and click the link generated from QR Code and you will be redirected to the check-in page of the Event.
9. Send Tickets During Processing Order
In this feature of the event plugin you can now generate and send the tickets to your customer while your order is in process via mail in pdf form. This will also help to build the trust of customers.
10. Set Price for Specific User Type
The Events Manager Plugin helps you set the price on the user type. In this feature, you can create user types like adult, child, teacher, and student. Also, you can set the price accordingly and update it. Now you are ready to use this feature.
11. Increase Price based on Stock
WooCommerce tickets helps you sell tickets more on the base of stock left. The event plugin WordPress allows you to generate more revenue and stock availability notification will be sent to your customer at the last hour.
12. Increase Price by Days
This WooCommerce events plugin feature allows you to sell tickets with WooCommerce more on the basis of days to the event. Because it increases your income and notify customers of the number of days left for an event.
13. Facebook Sharing of Event:
Event Tickets WooCommerce allows you to share your events on Facebook to get the traffic and audience for your event, this helps you to generate revenue.
14. Multiple Tickets:
In Event Tickets Manager WooCommerce, merchants can provide more than one ticket at a time for their customers. It helps in building customer loyalty.
15. Track Via Emails & SMSs
Merchants can assure that the customers have received their products by tracking emails and SMSs. This also means your customers can receive their tickets through emails too with WordPress event plugins.
16. Display Location
The WooCommerce Event Tickets Manager allows the merchants to display the location of their offline events clearly on the product page.
17. Transfer Ticket:
We have added an on-demand feature to the Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce Pro. The features allow your customers to transfer their tickets for an event to a different attendee if they themselves cannot attend your event.
18. Email Reminder Before Event:
In Event Tickets WooCommerce, merchants are allowed to send an email reminder to their customers before an event to notify customers that the event will start or x no. of days left to the event.
Benefits Of Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce Pro
WooCommerce Event Tickets Manager plugin makes easy to add and sell process as simple as possible for store owners as well as for customers.
- Direct Download Ticket: Customers can directly download the PDF Ticket of the event from the “My Account” section of the product page.
- Embed Link: Admin can embed the webinar link to the email sent to customers to make the process easier and customers can understand what the event is all about.
- Email Reminders: Email reminders can be sent to customers before the event for reminding customers about the status of the event.
- Tracking Accessibility: Admin can track their product or ticket status whether it reached the customer or not. And also for security purposes.
- Multiple Tickets Layouts for PDFs: In the WooCommerce events plugin, merchants have the option to customize their Tickets layout according to their event and audience preferences. This will help merchants to provide their customers with more personalized and visually appealing tickets.
- Attach Location: Admin can attach the location of their event on the product page. With the help of location, customers can easily reach to event’s venue.
- Event Sharing: Admin can share their events on Facebook for more attraction. And this will also help in raising the sale.
- Recurring Revenue: Generate more revenue as the event comes closer. Last-moment bookings bring more revenue.
- Generate Tickets while Processing: Admin can generate the tickets while the order is in process. This will help you in building customer loyalty.
- Transfer Ticket for an Event: Customer can transfer their event ticket to another if they are not able to attend the event. This shows that customers’ money is been valued.
- Multiple Tickets at a Time: Customers can get more than one ticket at the same time.
- Select User Type: Customers can select user types according to their requirements. Sometimes at some events, child entries are prohibited due to age factors but with event tickets, customers can take their children to the event.
- QR Code Check-in Process: Customers will get QR codes on their tickets for an event to make the Check-in process easy. A ticket scanner helps in hassle-free check-in.
Events Tickets Plugin Integrations
WP Swings has made the Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce Pro plugin compatible with prestigious eCommerce services. This makes the event plugin feature-rich to provide better functionalities.
1. Google Map Integration
The plugin has been integrated with Google Map API for providing a high-level view of your offline events. As a result, you can show the live location of your events on the product page.
2. Twilio Integration
Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce Pro has been compatible with Twilio. This allows the WooCommerce store owners to send ticket details and event notifications to their customers via SMS.
Free vs Pro
|Features||Free Version||Pro Version|
|Display location for offline events||✔️||✔️|
|Accept gift cards from customers||✔️||✔️|
|Admin can manually add events||✔️||✔️|
|Download tickets as pdf||✔️||✔️|
|Customize ticket content to match your brand goals.||✔️||✔️|
|Dynamic CSS for Ticket||✔️||✔️|
|Export list of attendees||✔️||✔️|
|My Event Tab in My Account Section||✔️||✔️|
|Hide/Remove Expired Event||✔️||✔️|
|Attendees can transfer their ticket to another attendee.||❌||✔️|
|Send ticket details with SMS.||❌||✔️|
|Organize and sell online events||❌||✔️|
|View organizer, sponsors, speakers, and attendees on the event detail page.||❌||✔️|
|Facebook Sharing of Tickets||❌||✔️|
|Email Reminder before Event||❌||✔️|
|Increase Price based on Stock||❌||✔️|
|Increase Price by Days||❌||✔️|
|Send Tickets During Processing Order||❌||✔️|
|Set Price for Specific User Type||❌||✔️|
|Check-In using QR Code||❌||✔️|
|Event Filter in Order Table||❌||✔️|
|Transfer Ticket PDF||❌||✔️|
|Download Ticket from My Account||❌||✔️|
|Multiple Layouts for Tickets PDFs||❌||✔️|
|Re-sending PDF Tickets for an Event||❌||✔️|
|Fully Customizable PDF Tickets||❌||✔️|
You can search for a widget and there you will get the option of an Event Ticket Manager widget simply add it. And there you will get the settings also to list view for event calendar view you can choose it according to your need.
Yes, the Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce Provides the exact location of events to the user on the product page and tickets as the plugin is integrated with Google Maps.
Tickets will be sent to the customer via email with a pdf attachment.
Yes, with the help of the Event Tickets Manager plugin customers can download the tickets in PDF format. Also when the customer purchases an event the downloadable PDF file is mailed to the customer.
The event ticket manager supports all the WooCommerce payment gateway for Example PayPal, Stripe, Direct bank transfer, Check payment.
Yes, Since the Event tickets manager supports WPML you can translate the strings and text of our extension into other languages
I have placed a test order and did not receive any event ticket in my mail. Is anything I am doing wrong?
Please make sure that the WooCommerce order status must be marked as completed then only the receiver will get the event ticket via mail.
Yes for this Please go to the Plugin Settings >> General settings >> Enable sent ticket during processing status. After this your customer will get the event ticket in processing order status also.
Yes, you can achieve this with a pluginwith plugin . For this please go to the product edit page then event type there you will find the option for the user type and price you can set it according to your need.
Still in doubt? Refer to our Knowledge Base and learn more about the Event Ticket Manager plugin.
- Recurring Payments
- 1 Year Support
- 24x7 Customer Care
For any query, connect us on our support
May 31, 2023
30 day money back guarantee
This is our personalized way of ensuring, customers’ complete satisfaction with our products and services. Get a full refund, if things do not workout well for you.
Stephen Turner –
Excellent customer service and support! I had a small but significant issue with my use of the Event Manager Pro Plugin and they worked with me to fix the problem largely by themselves. Happy with how it turned out!
The plugin “EVENT MANAGER from WPSwings” runs smoothly after a few adjustments. Thanks for the excellent Support!
Michael Willa –
Excellent support! Really fast. Thanks a lot!
Marco Waldmeier –
Quick response-time for Event manager support.
Risna Opperman –
Very nice EVENT MANAGER Plug In that make use of the payment options already setup in WooCommerce
Easy to install and use
I use the Event Manager plugin and I had to contact with the support team. They fixed my issues very quickly. We are very pleased. Thanks a lot.
Great functionality, cool support. I recommend this Event Plugin
Anko Scholtens –
Event tickets manager is a great plugin. The support team helped me a lot to solve an issue with auto order complete. Thank you