GET WOOCOMMERCE RMA FOR WCFM TODAY AND THEREBY AUTOMATE YOUR MULTI-VENDOR MARKETPLACE FOR REFUND, RETURN AND CANCELLATION PROCESSES, AVAIL E-WALLET FUNCTIONALITY, MANAGE STOCK AVAILABILITY, SHIPPING COST AND OFFER AUTOMATED EMAIL REMINDERS.
A unique solution for the WCFM Multivendor Marketplace is WooCommerce WCFM With the help of WCFM Pro plugin, sellers may handle requests for their returns and exchanges made for the products they have offered.
The plugin is designed to take the most of the capabilities of the most well-known multi-vendor marketplace; it also facilitates the business owner to limit the merchants’ ability to process exchange and refund requests.
- Operates on WCFM, the most well-known multi-vendor marketplace
- Automates the refund, exchange, and cancellation processes
- Offers functionality for e-wallets
- Enables vendors to manage and handle refund and exchange requests.
1. Provides Refund/Exchange/Cancel Requests Interface
WooCommerce WCFM allows its users to provide a smooth and complete interface for refund/exchange/cancel requests. Vendors have the ability to manage refunds and exchange requests.
To do so, navigate to WooCommerce >> RMA Configuration >> RMA for WCFM. Allow the vendor to manage refund and exchange requests >> Save your changes by clicking the Save button.
2. Empowers Vendors
Admin can allow its vendors to manage and take actions for the refund/exchange requests rather than just viewing them.
3. Restricts Entertainment Of All Requests
Store owners can restrict the entertainment of fake refund and exchange requests by imposing its customers to provide a valid reason for the same.
4. Provides Authority To Vendors
Vendors have full authority to choose whether they want to accept or cancel the request generated by users’.
5. Enables Vendors To Apply Shipping Cost
Vendors can apply shipping cost on refund and exchange products at the time of approval of the request.
6. Uses E-Wallet Functionality
The vendors can deposit the refunded money in the eWallet of customers’. The vendor must enable the following settings to manage the number of refunds made to the customer’s wallet.
To begin, navigate to WooCommerce >> Settings >> RMA Configuration. Allow Vendor to Refund Money >> Save your changes by clicking the Save button.
7. Manage Stock
Store vendors can manage stock availability of the product being requested for any request. The vendor can control the stock of refunded goods. -> RMA for WCFM Setting Click on RMA Configuration, then choose RMA for WCFM settings so that the vendor can choose the setting for Refunded Product Stock. On the Save Changes button, click.
8. Customizable Email Templates
WCFM Multi Vendor Marketplace For WooCommerce consists of default email templates but it can be customized accordingly to meet your brand theme and content flow.
9. Allows To Create A Predefined List Of Reasons
Admin can create a predefined list for refund/exchange reasons to bring ease in the refund/exchange process.
10. Tax Amount On Refund Product
If desired, store owners can include or exclude tax amounts on the refund product. Vendors must enable the following options in order to control the number of refunds made to consumer wallets.
Initially, visit WooCommerce >> the RMA Configuration button. The setting “Allow Vendor to Refund Money in Customer Wallet” should be enabled. the button that says “Save Changes”
12. Minimum Amount Required For Refund/Exchange Request Creation
The refund/exchange request can be generated only for the orders who’s order total is greater or equal to the amount specified by the admin.
13. Refund/Exchange Note
It allows its users to display refund/exchange notes on product pages. Yes, the merchant can handle requests for exchanges and refunds. You must visit WooCommerce >> in order to achieve it. the RMA Configuration button.
RMA for WCFM should be selected. Activate the option to let the vendor control refund and exchange requests. the button that says “Save Changes”
14. Select To Exclude A Particular Category
Store owners can select the product category on which they don’t want to display refund/exchange requests.
15. Select Order Status
Admin can select the order status during which customers’ can raise their request for refund/exchange.
Benefits Of RMA WCFM For WooCommerce
WCFM For WooCommerce is built to bring ease in the refund and exchange requests received by the vendors of a marketplace like Amazon. It offers the following benefits to store managers and customers
- Effective Returns & Refunds: When customers ask for refunds or exchanges, store owners can give the vendors permission to handle the request. Refund and exchange requests may be approved or rejected by vendors.
- Manage Stock Inventory after Return/Exchange: When a customer requests a refund or exchange for a product, vendors can control the product’s stock availability.
- eWallet for Refund Credits: Offers customers the ability to cancel, exchange, or get a refund. Amounts reimbursed can be transferred into clients’ e-wallets.
- Automated Mail System: Admin can attach the location of their event on the product page. With the help of location, customers can easily reach to event’s venue.
- Simplified Interface: It offers a simple interface for refunds and exchanges, which promotes customer confidence and encourages them to return to the online marketplace.
What are the prerequisites for using WooCommerce RMA for WCFM?sanjeevmaurya2022-08-22T14:25:33+00:00
Before installing this extension make sure you have installed WCFM marketplace and WooCommerce on your store.
How can vendors manage refund and exchange requests?sanjeevmaurya2022-08-22T14:27:13+00:00
Yes, The vendor can manage the refund and exchange request. To do that, you first need to go to WooCommerce >> Click on RMA Configuration >> Click on RMA for WCFM >> Enable the Allow Vendor to manage the Refund and Exchange request setting >> Click on Save Changes button.
How will the vendor manage the amount of refund to customer wallets?sanjeevmaurya2022-08-22T14:29:11+00:00
To manage the amount of refunds to the customer wallet, the vendor needs to enable the following settings. First, go to WooCommerce >> Click on RMA Configuration >> Enable Allow Vendor to Refund Money in Customer Wallet setting >> Click on Save Changes button.
Where will the vendors find the Refund and Exchange requests?sanjeevmaurya2022-08-22T14:30:22+00:00
After the plugin is installed, the vendor will find the “RMA Requests” tab in the WCFM Dashboard left menu.
How to provide permission to the vendor to manage the stock post refund?sanjeevmaurya2022-08-22T14:31:39+00:00
The vendor can manage stock after enabling the related settings. Follow the steps to configure the settings:
First, go to WooCommerce >> Click on RMA Configuration >> Enable Allow Vendor to Manage Stock of Refunded Products >> Click on Save Changes button.
Still in doubt? Refer to our Knowledge Base and learn more about the RMA WCFM For WooCommerce plugin.