Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS
UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS WITH POINTS AND REWARDS FOR TUTOR LMS – THE ULTIMATE WAY TO ENGAGE AND MOTIVATE YOUR LEARNERS AND INSTRUCTORS. A POINTS AND REWARDS SYSTEM WHERE THEY CAN ACHIEVE POINTS THROUGH ACTIVITIES LIKE DAILY LOGIN, COURSE COMPLETION, PASSED QUIZZES, AND SO ON.
Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS act as a driving force that motivates and engages your learners and instructors. This reward plugin for WordPress Tutor LMS provides a reward system for the students and the instructors based on different activities. Further, it enables them to redeem these points in different ways. This tutor WordPress plugin enables you to enhance your LMS with a flexible, and customizable points and rewards system.
With this Rewards points for Tutor LMS plugin, you can create a point-based customizable reward system that assigns points to different actions and achievements, such as completing a lesson or quiz or achieving a certain score. The admin can then use these points to offer the students or instructors incentives such as badges, certificates, discounts on future courses, or other rewards.
- Award points to students and instructors on the basis of their actions and performance to boost engagement
- Rank students and instructors, and showcase them on the leaderboards
- Inspire students to take courses, complete lessons, attempt quizzes, and do participate in other learning activities
- Reward students and instructors with points that can be used as coupons on the eLearning sites
- Award badges on the basis of earned points
Top Features of Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS
1. Daily Login Points
Students and Instructors can earn points for unique login with this Points Management plugin. The admin can enable the login reward feature from the General Settings of the plugin and enter the number of points they want to offer on every unique login.
2. Rewards On Birthday
Reward students and instructors with a specific amount of points as a reward when it is their special day. With just a few settings, encourage and nurture them to become persistent ones with max points. Points and rewards for Tutor LMS on special days display value and appreciation for learners by granting points. Admin can fix the reward points or double them for customers’ celebrations and festivity.
3. Rewards on Course Enrollment and Completion
Reward the students for enrolling in a course, the admin can set the maximum number of courses and the number of points. The same is for completing the courses, the admin can set the maximum number of courses that need to be completed and the number of points.
4. Rewards on Passed Quizzes
The students are also awarded points if they have passed a certain number of quizzes. The upper limit and the points are set by the admin.
5. Course Review Points
After completing the course a pop-up will be displayed where the students are required to review the course following the rating system. For example: If the admin has set the number of reviews to 1 and the rate for the review to 4 and the assigned points to 100 points. So, if the student has reviewed one of the courses and given it a 4-star rating, he’ll be rewarded with 100 points.
6. Registration Points
The instructors and the students will be awarded certain points that the admin sets for registration to the platform.
7. Points for Creation of Courses
The instructor is rewarded with a certain point for creating the specified number of courses. The admin can customize the number of courses and points as per their requirements.
8. Points for Creation of Lessons
The instructor is rewarded with a certain point for creating the specified number of lessons. The admin can customize the number of courses and points as per their requirements.
Benefits Of Points And Rewards Tutor LMS
- Motivates Students and Instructors: This plugin acts as a driving and motivation force for the students and the instructors. The reward system could incentivize students to complete their lessons or assignments, participate in quizzes, and engage with the course thoroughly. This could further lead to deeper learning and retention.
- Adds Element of Fun to Overall Experience: The points and rewards system multiplies fun and Excitement for both the students and the instructors.
- Encourages competition and collaboration: The point-based reward system encourages students to have healthy competition among their peers. This also motivates the instructors to provide quality courses.
- Imparts a sense of accomplishment: The learners and the instructors both can feel a sense of accomplishment after successfully completing the courses, which can help to maintain their focus and motivation.
- Customizable and Flexible Reward System: Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS provides a completely flexible and customizable system that makes learning and teaching enjoyable.
- Easy to Use: The LMS plugin is easy to set up with an extremely user-friendly interface, and step-by-step instructions.
- Redeemable Points: The instructors and students can redeem the earned points to buy other courses or available e-books from the platform.
You can set the points for different events from WP Swings -> Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Student Settings. From here you can set different points based on different events.
Yes, we are having this feature in our plugin, please go to Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Student Settings -> Birthday Points -> Enable this setting and enter the number of points you want to award to your student.
After enabling this, when the student will set his/her birthday from frontend then only the points will be awarded to the student.
Please go to Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Student Settings -> under Points on login frequency, you can set the limit as per your need.
The points will be awarded based on the “Max No of Login Frequency” setting.
You can set this restriction from WP Swings -> Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Points on Login Frequency -> set the Max No of Login Frequency.
In this condition, the points will be awarded after the threshold has been completed.
For E.g. Max number Login Frequency is set to 5, and the number of points to be awarded is 50. So, when a student will log in and logout 5 times then only these points will be awarded.
Yes, we have this feature in the plugin. Please go to WP Swings -> Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Student setting -> Course Review Points -> under the “On Rating” box, you can set the on which rating the points will be awarded to the user.
E.g. if you have set it as “4” then the points will be awarded on a 4-star rating or more than not less than the required one.
This is for the LMS portal where any instructor can download ebooks or any downloadable material that an instructor can purchase with money or points.
Still in doubt? Refer to our Knowledge Base and learn more about the Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS plugin.
- Recurring Payments
- 1 Year Support
- 24x7 Customer Care
For any query, connect us on our support
Dec 15, 2022
30 day money back guarantee
This is our personalized way of ensuring, customers’ complete satisfaction with our products and services. Get a full refund, if things do not workout well for you.
There are no reviews yet.